Example of Solo Timpani writing (above & below)
Publishers for these scores include:
© OMI Music Group (ASCAP), Whole Armor Publishing/Hereinafter Publishing (ASCAP) and TAP Publications, with worldwide representation by TKO Group Music Publishing. http://www.tkogroup.com/publishing.htm
FOR COPIES of the SCORES and /or PERFORMANCE PARTS, please contact RENTALS @ OMI Music Group.
- Flying the Secret Skies (2008) Orchestral Soundtrack to the William VanDerKloot film.
- Little Tricker the Squirrel Meets Big Double the Bear (2008) A Childrens’ Ballet based on the story by Ken Kesey, premiered by Eugene Ballet
- Voyage to Tomorrow (2008) for Chorus, Orchestra and Digital Media.
- SMOKE|WIRE|ROCK (2007) for the INGENUITY Festival of Art and Technology.
- Timpani Concerto #2 (2007) for Ben Ramirez.
- DRUMMA v2.0 (2006) for distributed percussion ensemble and interactive virtual environment.
- In Common: Time (2005) for distributed performance ensemble and online interactive virtual environment.
- Hands Across the Ocean (2004) for distributed performance ensemble and online interactive virtual environment.
- The Messenger (2001) for Percussion, Orchestra and Digital Media.
- Generations (2000) for Chorus and Orchestra. Commissioned and premiered by Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- Dreamers, Then Remembering, Open the Sky (1998) for MIDI Percussion Soloists and Symphonic Band.
- DRUMMA (1998) for Large Percussion Ensemble and Timpani soloist.
- A Thousand Lifetimes (1997) A symphonic suite in three movements for 5 singers and orchestra.
- Timpani Concerto #1 (1996) adapted from the orchestral score for Symphonic Winds and Timpani Soloist.
- StarChild: the Opera (1996) a multimedia opera for live performers and large-scale digital media.
- Three Scenes for Flute and Orchestra (1995) premiered by soloist Christina Smith & Columbus Symphony Orchestra.
- The Science of Imagination (1995) for orchestra and large-scale digital media.
- Dark Serenade (1994) for Piano, Cello and Orchestra.
- To Boldly Go…(The Explorer) (1992) Commissioned and World Premiered as the opening for the four-year Cultural Olympiad preceding the 1996 Summer Olympic Games.
- Children of a Common Mother (1992) for Four Ethnic Storytellers and Multicultural Percussion Orchestra.
- Pilgrimage: Concerto for Brass (1992) for orchestra and brass soloists.
- Common Ground (1992) a thirty-minute ballet score for full orchestra, premiered by Atlanta Ballet
- Imaginary Worlds (1992) chamber ensemble with electronics.
- The Lessons of Time (1992) a large-scale choral and orchestral piece.
- Songs Without Words (1992) for chamber ensemble.
- Voyage Through the Musical Universe (1991) for orchestra and narrator.
- The Story of Snow White: A Child’s Introduction to the Symphony Orchestra, Second Edition (1991)
- Concerto for Orchestra (1990)
- Winds of the Magic Wood (1990) for woodwind quintet and narrator.
- Timpani Concerto #1: The Olympian (1990) for Timpani and Orchestra, premiered by the Cleveland Orchestra.
- Drawn to the Light (1989) a large-scale choral and orchestral piece.
- Anniversary Overture (1988) for symphony orchestra.
- American Suite (1988) for symphony orchestra.
- Go Gently, My Friend (1986) for symphony orchestra.
- J’ai Plus de Souvenirs (1978) for Soprano and amplified Double Bass quintet.
- Aradia (1978) for acoustic and electronic chamber ensemble.
- Piano Sonata #1 (1976) for Two Pianos.
- Etude for Four Harps (1975)
- Dantreume Leu Pliska (1975) for Timpani and amplified Double Bass.
- The Fall of Babylon (1974) for Mezzo Soprano and Wind Quintet.